1. The use of the service “b2bmg.com / b2bmg.de / b2bmg.net / b2b.mg” and the documents or media formats to be downloaded is free of charge for you You have the right to use and store the documents to be downloaded exclusively for personal use (private and/or professional). Commercial use is prohibited.
2. All documents and media formats of the service “b2bmg.com / b2bmg.de / b2bmg.net / b2b.mg” are protected by copyright. All rights of use, including the right to make translations, remain with the author of the respective document. Changes and reproductions of any kind and especially publications in other publications (websites, trade journals, books, etc.) are only allowed with the explicit written permission of the author. An infringement of copyright can result in a declaration of discontinuance or a warning with penalty.
3.The provider does not guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any claims for damages arising from the use or non-use of the information provided or from the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded in principle, unless the provider can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence and is therefore responsible for the damage.
4. The provider expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete documents, media formats, parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently and also assumes no liability in this respect.
5. The provider of the “b2bmg.com / b2bmg.de / b2bmg.net / b2b.mg”-service stores and uses the data collected from you (contact, pageview and download data) for the purpose of B2B marketing and makes it available to the originators/sponsors of the documents and media formats of the “b2bmg.com / b2bmg.de / b2bmg.net / b2b.mg”-service. You explicitly give consent to this after entering your data and before submitting it. By downloading the content, you confirm your consent once again. A revocation of your declaration of consent is possible at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future. You will find a revocation option at the end of each advertising e-mail sent or in the profile settings of the “b2bmg.com / b2bmg.de / b2bmg.net / b2b.mg” service or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For direct or indirect references to other websites (“hyperlinks”), which are not in the responsibility of the provider, liability would only arise in the case in strength, in which the provider has positive knowledge of illegal content and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of this content. The provider hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The provider has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the provider’s own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the provider, the content of which can be accessed and written to externally. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, the owner of the site to which reference is made is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links (provider). The provider will, however, also make sure that the data protection regulations are observed by the sponsors and contact the sponsor in the event of corresponding information to point out any illegal content and its removal.