GEALAN directs marketing specifically to architects, planners and window manufacturers
- Introduction of the new GEALAN-KUBUS® window system in the core audience of architects, planners and window manufacturers
- Communicate the advantages and different applications of GEALAN-KUBUS®
- Use and distribution of product-specific content in the form of text and images
Our solution approach
- Selection of the core target audience architects, planners and window manufacturers from the B2B audience network.
- Use of the B2B Native Advertising product (text-image teaser + advertorial).
- Display meaningful text-image teasers to generate attention within the target audience.
- Use of an advertorial – product-specific landing page in the look and feel of the display page – for the GEALAN-KUBUS® window system, including the advantages and areas of use.
- Teaser and advertorial were closely coordinated to achieve long retention times on the advertorial.
- Through the campaign, 1,000 interested parties from the target audience of architects, planners and window manufacturers were led to the advertorial, drawing attention to the GEALAN-KUBUS® product.
- Interested parties spent an average of one minute on the advertorial (total length of stay: 15.5 hours).
- 88 additional pre-qualified clickouts were achieved from the advertorial on specific GEALAN landing pages.
- The clickouts were almost 100% new users and thus interested parties who had not previously visited the GEALAN website (source: Google Analytics).
- The average time users spent on the GEALAN website was 5 minutes, the bounce rate was 5% and 2.25 pages were visited on average.
"Through the cooperation with Aumago we were able to address our target audience quickly and easily. The advertorial is an ideal format to present a product that needs more explanation and to arouse interest."
Our customer: GEALAN Window Systems
The GEALAN Group is one of the leading manufacturers of vinyl profiles for windows and doors in Europe. Together, the innovative products and comprehensive services in accordance form the basis for continuous growth with the company motto “Innovation with System”. GEALAN employs more than 1,300 people throughout Europe, with an annual turnover of 225 million euros in 2017. Since July 1, 2014, GEALAN and all of its associated locations have belonged to VEKA AG.